'DBARC FUN DAY 2018'
DBARC's FUN DAY was a great success this year, despite the very hot weather!
Having our show at the centre seems to be a big hit with everybody and hope you all enjoyed being able to walk around the centre to see some of the animals waiting patiently for their forever homes. We hope not too many people were disappointed not being able to see the dogs, but their welfare is very important and they would have been very stressed with a lot of people viewing
We would all like to say a HUGE thank you to EVERYBODY who has been involved in the organising and running of the event.
It is a massive task to get things ready for the day. Without the help and support of so many people, we would not be able to run the event, so THANK YOU to everybody who was involved this year!
There are so many people to thank for making such a wonderful day run so smoothly - these are just a few of them.
And massive thanks to everybody who came along to help us on the day, and everybody who came along to support us!!
- OUR WONDERFUL STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS who ran so many of the popular stalls all day, and helped with preparation and dismantling after the event! Without this wonderful team work - Funday would just not happen, so big thanks to all our 'DBARC HELPERS'
- OUR ADMIN TENT TEAM always a busy & hectic job, thank you all!
- PHILIPPA & AMY from Animal Friend Canine Training & Behaviour for judging the Dog Show
- SOUTH COAST MEDICS for once again providing the 1st aid cover on the day FREE OF CHARGE, and raising money for DBARC with their stall
- DOG ACTIVITY SPOT for giving us such a great a demonstration - it was a lot of fun to watch!
- OUR WONDERFUL STALL HOLDERS giving people lots of things to do and buy on the day, helping make the day so very successful!
CONGRATULATIONS TO 'LUCY' FOR WINNING 'BEST IN SHOW'
CONGRATULATIONS TO 'LUCY' & 'BRONWYN' FOR WINNING 'PUPPY FARM SURVIVOR'
CONGRATULATIONS TO 'NOAH' FOR WINNING 'DOG OF COURAGE'
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WORTHY 'RESERVE BEST IN SHOW'